There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
- Perfect for nano aquariums
- Also suitable as a high quality marine light in "lifestyle" aquariums and on larger set-ups alongside other aquaray lights
- Incorporates 4 x lensed 10,000K White Cree® XP-E power LEDs and 1 x un - lensed blue Cree® XP-E Power LED
- White LEDs are switchable to allow a blue "moonlight" mode
- Gives a natural shimmer effect - unlike Fluorescent Lighting
- High PAR for full reef tanks
- Low Power - Just 12w and dimmable!
- 5 Year Guarantee on light unit and 1 year on power supply
- Small and Lightweight (14.5 x 14.5cm, 470g).
- Compatible with all other Aquaray products including the modular mounting system (MMS) and controllers
Fast Free UK Delivery on orders over £60.00.*
Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during peak times.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £7.95*
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
*Extra charges or restrictions will apply to certain UK postcodes. These include parts of Scotland, The Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore Isles. Please note Next Day delivery is not available to these locations. Please click here for a full list of postcode exclusions and contact us today for a personalised quote.
Can this be fitted to the TMC Micro Habitat 15 and, if so, what other equipment would I need?We Replied:
Dear Andy Thank you for your question. This can be mounted on a Micro Habitat 15, please see below a link to the required item: https://www.gardensite.co.uk/Aquatics/TMC_Aquaray_Mini_400500_tile_Bracket_Kit_2_MicroHabitat_15.htm Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Dan EvertonSaturday 17th, January, 2015
Can this be used for a freshwater tank? Also, would this be okay for a 30L nano tank? ThanksWe Replied:
Dear Tony Thank you for your question. This can be used but is quite an intense light and will cause a lot of unwanted algae. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Dan EvertonSunday 21st, June, 2015
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question