There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Tetra Plant Co2 Optimat
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: T584 EAN: 4004218735668
The TetraPlant CO2 Optimat provides an economical and controlled way to enrich the water with carbon dioxide.
It is simple to install and refills are available. The in-tank dispenser is simply filled with CO2 from the canister and the carbon dioxide gas dissipates into the aquarium throughout the day.
The release of CO2 not only produces lush plant growth but also prevents lime scale deposits on the glass and plant leaves. Additionally, it can help to keep the pH values within a favourable range.
The 11gm CO2 canister is suitable for tanks up to 100 litres in size
- Easy way to enrich aquarium water with CO2
- Aquatic plants develop more strongly
- Healthy plant growth enriches the water with oxygen improving fish health
- Prevents lime deposits on leaves and glass
- Consists of 11g CO2 depot, diffusion tube and connection tube
- CO2 container contains enough CO2 to allow in-tank diffuser to be filled approximately 50 times
- CO2 Depot available as a refill
- For aquariums up to 100 litres
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £40.00.
Smaller orders under £40.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £6.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.