There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Tetra Aquarium Heater ProLine Range
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Proline Aquarium Heaters by Tetra are the newest range of heaters for your Aquarium. Providing a simple and accurate way to regulate your aquarium's water temperature.
Its highly durable, shatterproof design is simple to install on the inside wall of your tank using the suction clip holder provided. While the large dial at the top makes it easy to adjust the temperature as needed.
The ProLine range features a wide heating element under the shatterproof casing which allows for a more efficient heat transfer rate. However, safety is still highly considered with the dual temperature detectors with auto shut-off technology which ensures that the product keeps your fish safe at the desired temperature.
Multiple heater sizes are available to suit your aquarium size. Choose your heater model using the options below for Aquarium sizes up to 400 litres.
- Large Dial for Easy Temperature Control
- LED Light Indicator (red light = currently heating)
- Double Auto Shut-Off Technology via 2 Temperature Detectors
- Wide Heating Element with Kanthal Core for Efficient Heat Transfer
- Durable and Shatterproof Design
- Complete with Suction Holder for Installation along the Inside Tank Wall
- Proline 50 - 50W - 16cm Long - Suitable for 20-60 Litre Aquariums
- Proline 100 - 100W - 21cm Long - Suitable for 100-150 Litre Aquariums
- Proline 150 - 150W - 21cm Long - Suitable for 150-225 Litre Aquariums
- Proline 200 - 200W - 28cm Long - Suitable for 225-300 Litre Aquariums
- Proline 250 - 250W - 28cm Long - Suitable for 300-400 Litre Aquariums
The below technical details apply to all heater sizes.
- IPX8 Rated
- Maximum Submerge Depth: 80cm
- Wire Length: approx 160cm
- Material: Injection-Molded Thermal Plastic Casing
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£19.99 inc. VATIn Stock