The Oase ProfiClear Premium Drum Filter Gravity is ideal for both professional and new pond keepers too, giving you the best water quality possible through sophisticated technology.
Premium filters are modular in design, meaning they can be connected together in separate ways in order to create a tailored system to suit virtually any pond size.
Removing particles up to 60µm in size which is the size of a hair with a maximum flow rate of 33,000 litres per hour.
The automatic cleaning system works through the integrated high-quality pump offering you maximum convenience.
3-year Guarantee after registering your item with Oase.
Drum Filter Module Features:
- Max Flow Rate of up to 33,000 Litres Per Hour
- Minimum Flow Rate of 10,000 Litres Per Hour
- Microcontroller Included with Digital Temperature Display
- 4 Nozzles with 2.5 Litre per minute Flush Quantity
- 6 Bar Flush Pump
- Flush Setting via Automatic by Sensor, Timer or Manually
- 8 Sieve Elements which are all Individually Removable
- Safety Level Switch in the Pump System Prevents Debris Jamming
- Gravity Fed System
Drum Filter Gravity Dimensions:
- Length: 83cm
- Width: 60cm
- Height: 82cm
- Weight: 70kg
- Install Height Above Water: 13cm
- Number of Outlets: 2
- Outlet Size: DN150
- Sludge Discharge: DN 75/DN 110
- Flush Trough: DN 110
- Number of Inlets: 4
- Inlet: DN 110
- Connection to Bitron Gravity
Power and Cables:
- Rated Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Power Consumption Cleaning: 1090W
- Cable Length: 2 and 5 Metres
Oase ProfiClear Premium Drum Filter Gravity Instructions
Oase ProfiClear Premium Drum Filter Dimensions