There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Oase ProfiClear Classic Coarse Debris Extractor
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 51064
The ProfiClear Classic Coarse Debris Extractor is part of the Oase ProfiClear modular range and allows practical mechanical filtration of solids of up to 800 micrometres in size.
Suitable for large ponds or swim ponds up to 200m3 and easily integrated into a gravity or pump fed system, this filter module is ideal for extracting coarse debris from your pond, preparing it for fine filtration such as filter foams. Using a coarse extractor ensures that no large solids are able to block foam filters.
- Part of the Oase ProfiClear Modular Filtration Range
- Mechanical Extraction of Solids up to 800 µm in Size
- Incoming Water is fed via Two Extraction Sieves to the Next Chamber
- Simple Slide Valve to Flush Debris via a DN 75 Discharge Outlet
- Includes Hose Coupling for Fresh Water Rinsing
- Extraction Sieves are Quickly Cleaned by Interior/Exterior Brushes by Using the Cleaning Handle
- Integrated Pollutant Level Indicator
- Suitable for Large Ponds or Swim Ponds up to 200m3
- Suitable for Gravity-Fed or Pump-Fed Solutions
- Modular Extendable to Adapt to Your Needs
- Dimensions: 83cm x 60cm x 82cm (L x W x H)
- Coarse Debris Extraction: 800 MIM / 0.8mm
- Inlets: 1 x DN 110 / DN 150 + 2 x DN 50
- Outlets: 1 x DN 110 / DN 150
- Connections (sludge discharge): DN 75
- Max Flow Rate: 12500 L/H
- Rec. Flow Rate (pump-fed): 8000 L/H
- Rec. Flow Rate (gravity-fed): 6000 L/H
- Weight: 34kg
- Guarantee: 3 Years (once registered with manufacturer)
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question