There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Oase FiltoClear 16000 Pressurised Pond Filter and Pump Set
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 51254 EAN: 4010052512549
The FiltoClear 16000 Set includes a FiltoClear 16000 premium pressure filter along with an AquaMax watercourse pump to provide an energy efficient solution for your pond.
Ready to connect, this filter set with pump is ideal for higher elevated watercourses and waterfalls. The filter incorporates Easy-Clean technology with a pollution indicator and integrated UVC clarifier.
FiltoClear 16000 Set Features:
- FiltoClear 16000 Pressure Filter
- AquaMax Eco Premium 10000 Filtration Pump
- Integrated UVC Clarifier
- Energy Efficient Performance
- Flow Control
- Pollutant Level Indicator
- Suitable for Ponds up to: 16m³
- Suitable for Ponds with Fish Stock up to: 8m³
- Suitable for ponds with Koi up to: 4m³
- Diameter: 38cm
- Height: 63cm
- Rated Voltage: 220 – 240 V / 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 24W
- Power Cable Length: 5 Metres
- Pump Capacity: 10000 Litres per Hour
- Connection Inlet: 1 ½", 2"
- Connection Outlet: 1 ½", 2"
- Connection Pollutant Discharge: 1 ½", 2"
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 0.2 Bar
- UVC Power: 24W
- Length: 34cm
- Width: 28cm
- Height: 16.5cm
- Rated Voltage: 220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 88W
- Power Cable Length: 10 Metres
- Flow Rate per Hour: 10000
- Max Head Height: 4.7 Metres
- Connection Pressure-side: 2"
- Connection Suction-side: 2"
- Connection for Hoses: 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question