There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
High performing but with low energy consumption, the Oase Aquamax Eco Expert 36000 Pump is a real powerhouse capable of a flow rate of up to 36,000 litres per hour.
A switchable SFC function can increase energy savings by 30%, depending on the temperature of the water, and there is patented frost protection to -20C.
Ideal for filters associated with larger watercourses and waterfalls, it can handle debris up to 11mm in size, and has a Environmental Function Control to offer protection against dry run and blocking.
This very quiet pump also has an environmentally friendly Seasonal Flow Control which can save another 30% in energy use.
AquaMax Eco 36000 Features:
- Flow Rate of up to 36,000 Litres per Hour
- Energy Efficient Pump yet still Powerful
- Displacement of Debris down to 11mm
- Stainless Steel Housing
- Frost Protection down to -20oC
- Dry Run and Blocking Prevention
- Quiet Operation
- Intelligent Regulation of Flow Rate
Eco Expert Dimensions:
- Length: 54cm
- Width: 25cm
- Height: 22cm
Power and Cables:
- Rated Voltage: 220 – 240 V / 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 90-550W
- Power Cable Length: 10 Metres
- Connection Pressure-side: 50mm / 2"
- Connection Suctions-side: 50mm / 2"
- Connection for Hoses: 38-50mm / 1½"-2"
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question