The revolutionary design of Fish Mate UV+Bio Pond Filters combine U.V. clarification and biological filtration to guarantee crystal clear, purified water at a very attractive price.
The full Fish Mate UV+Bio filter range caters for ponds up to 45,000 litres (9 000 gallons).
Pressure Filter Features:
- Combined U.V. and Biological Filtration for crystal clear, purified water
- Clear Water Guarantee (see below)
- Includes SUPRA Bio Media
- Designed and coloured green to blend with natural surroundings
Fish Mate Pond Specification:
- Maximum Flowrate: 15000 L/H (3000 GPH)
- Pond Size: 11250 - 45000 Litres (2250 - 9000 Gal.)
- UV Lamp: 36W
- Inlet/Outlet Diameters: 32/38mm (1.25ins0/1.5ins)
- Sludge Outlet Diameter: 19/25/32mm (0.75ins/1ins/1.25ins)
- Power Cable Length: 5m (16ft)
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Dimensions: L x W x H = 445 x 400 x 625mm (17.5ins x 15.75ins x 24.5ins)
Clear Water Guarantee:
Provided that Fish Mate filters are operated in accordance with the recommendations in the instructions supplied with the product, Pet Mate Ltd. guarantee clear water visibly free from suspended algae.
Additional features include:
- Easy installation above or below ground level
- Variety of models featuring Powerclenz Automatic Cleaning System
Powerclenz Automatic Cleaning System:
- The patented self-cleaning system Powerclenz is unique in that by twisting a knob the filter automatically cleans itself.
- Position "RUN": Incoming water undergoes a 3-stage purification process.
- Position "CLEAN": Simply turn the knob to position "CLEAN" and the foam will be squeezed by up to 1000lb force through water pressure forcing out pond sludge which may then be used elsewhere in the garden as a fertiliser.