There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Fish Mate Powerclenz 10000UV Pressure Filter
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 266
The revolutionary design of Fish Mate UV+Bio Pond Filters combine U.V. clarification and biological filtration to guarantee crystal clear, purified water at a very attractive price.
The full Fish Mate UV+Bio filter range caters for ponds up to 10000 Litres (2000 Gal.)
Pressure Filter Features:
- Combined U.V. and Biological Filtration for crystal clear, purified water
- Clear Water Guarantee (see below)
- Includes SUPRA Bio Media
- Designed and coloured green to blend with natural surroundings
Fish Mate Pond Specification:
- Maximum Flowrate: 5000 L/H (1000 GPH)
- Pond Size: 2500 - 10000 Litres (500 - 2000 Gal.)
- UV Lamp: 9W
- Inlet/Outlet Diameters: 19/25/32mm (0.75”/1”/1.25”)
- Sludge Outlet Diameter: 19/25mm (0.75”/1”)
- Power Cable Length: 5m (16')
- Dimensions: L x W x H = 390 x 280 x 430mm (15.5” x 11” x 17”)
Clear Water Guarantee:
Provided that Fish Mate filters are operated in accordance with the recommendations in the instructions supplied with the product, Pet Mate Ltd. guarantee clear water visibly free from suspended algae.
Additional features include:
- Easy installation above or below ground level
- Variety of models featuring Powerclenz Automatic Cleaning System
Powerclenz Automatic Cleaning System:
- The patented self-cleaning system Powerclenz is unique in that by twisting a knob the filter automatically cleans itself.
- Position "RUN": Incoming water undergoes a 3-stage purification process.
- Position "CLEAN": Simply turn the knob to position "CLEAN" and the foam will be squeezed by up to 1000lb force through water pressure forcing out pond sludge which may then be used elsewhere in the garden as a fertiliser.
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers (2)
In what order are the sponge filters installed for a correct cleaning process?We Replied:
Dear Leighton Thank you for your question. On top is the thin black sponge, then the white foam, and finally the longer cog shaped foam on the bottom. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Paul IlsleyFriday 29th, May, 2015
Does the Fish Mate 10000 filter come supplied with hose tails and hose? What about hose clips? Actually a box contents list would be useful?We Replied:
Dear Terry Thank you for your question. The box contains the filter complete with foams and bio media also standard hosetail fittings, this does not come with pipe or hose clips but these can be found by followign this link: /Aquatics/Hose_Clips_and_Pipe_Fittings/ Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Dan EvertonWednesday 03rd, August, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question