Velda High Activated Pond Filter CarbonHigh Activated Filter Carbon special filter medium to remove organic fine dirt, aromatic substances and colourings. It is made from super activated carbon and compressed into small rods. In this way the material permits a very good flow rate and provides crystal clear water. This High Activated Filter Carbon is suitable to filter pond water and can be used in any type of pond filter. Owing to its long life it is also ideal for biological filtration.
Clear Control 50 + UV-C Pressure Filter
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Clear Control Pressure Filter from Velda is an ideal filter system for your pond. It has several advantages compared to different filter systems.
The capacity of its active content is larger and its biological function is quite effective, because the system contains an excellent medium for bacterial growth.
The Clear Control filter is duly resistant to the high pressure which is raised when a large pumping height has to be bridged.
The Clear Control Pressure Filter from Velda is very effective, to the decomposition of dirt, owing to the systems pre-eminent medium for bacterial growth.
The filter is very easy to connect. By installing a Clear Control Pressure Filter from Velda you will make your pond clearer and healthier.
The handle allows to set the following positions:
- Back flush: This position is used to wash away the dirt under the grate
- Back wash valve: This position is used to wash away the dirt in the valve
- Pond drain: used to empty the pond, should the need arise
- Filtration: the water will run back into the pond through the filter materials
- Medicine position: The water will run back into the pond around the filter materials
- Stop: the pump can be cleaned, whereas the water remains in the filter
- Max Pond Volume Filtration (Litres) 20000
- Ultra Violet Bulb (Wattage) 18
- Max Flow Rate (Litres Per hour) 6000
- Outlet Size (Millimeters) 25 - 38
- Inlet Size (Millimeters) 25 - 38
May We Also Suggest
FREE Mainland UK* Delivery on orders over £40.00.
or £4.95 Delivery on Orders Under £40.00.
£6.95 Next Working Day Delivery.
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
RRP: £420.00 Normal Price: £294.99 (Saving: £220.01)
£199.99 inc. VATIn Stock