There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Blagdon Liberty Thomas Frog Water Spitter for ponds and water features.
With the freedom to place anywhere in the garden without the need for an external power supply, Thomas the Frog is a quaint water spitter with included solar panel, battery and pump.
Thomas features a copper-effect and is highly durable, made to be left outside (except during icy conditions) spitting water into a pond or waterway.
He's ready to go with everything that you'd need including 150 litre per hour pump, all powered by the sun, along with a 4.5 hour battery so he can carry on spitting even as the sun goes down.
Thomas Frog Features:
- Easily Run Without Mains Power
- Gentle Pulsing Water Jet Spitter
- Copper-Effect Finish
- Includes 150 LPH Pump
- Includes Solar Panel with Ground Spike & Wall Bracket
- Includes Integrated Backup Battery
- Battery: Ni-Mh 3.6V 4.5 Hour Battery Back Up
- Pump: 0.72W / 150LPH / IP68 Rated
- Spitter Width: 13.5cm (5¼ins)
- Spitter Depth: 25.5cm (10ins)
- Spitter Height: 12cm (14¾ins)
- Solar Panel Width: 12cm (14¾ins)
- Solar Panel Depth: 3cm (1¼ins)
- Solar Panel Height: 8cm (3¼ins)
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £100.00.
Smaller orders under £100.00 are subject to a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question