The biOrb Halo 30 Moonlight MCR Aquarium is perfect for new fish owners and novices as it's easy to set up and maintain.
Everything that you'll need to set up the aquarium is in the box including an air stone, low voltage pump, transformer and the ceramic media that provide the biOrb's highly effective filtration system.
Imitating natural conditions, this Moonlight edition has a built-in automatic lighting system which switches over to calming moonlight illumination, and the biOrb allows you to change the lighting settings to match your fish's needs.
A visually seamless appearance is created by a hidden waterline and the biOrb will be a great introduction to aquatics as well as an influential part of your interior design.
For maintenance and feeding, access to the aquarium is through a hinged lid, and there's an impressive choice of accessories and plants to decorate the tank which is made from clear and very tough acrylic.
biOrb Halo 30 Features:
- biOrb 30 Litre Tank
- 900g of Ceramic Media
- Air Stone
- Low Voltage Air Pump
- Filter with One Cartridge (lasts for around 4 weeks)
- Built In MCR Lighting
- 12v Transformer for Pump and Lights
- Evaporation Lid
- Water Conditioner - Starter Sachet
- Beneficial Bacteria Liquid - Starter Sachet
- Fish Food
- Setup and Running Instructions
biOrb HALO Aquarium Dimensions:
- Height: 46cm (18ins)
- Width (diameter): 40cm (15¾ins)
- Weight (when empty): 5.45kg (12lbs)
- Weight (when full): 31kg (68lbs)
- Volume: 30 Litres (6½ Gallons)
Maintaining your biOrb is extremely easy - All it needs is a change of filter cartridge every four weeks and a change of a third of the water to ensure a fresh supply is maintained regularly.