There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Perfectly designed for corners of aquariums, this BioPlus 200 Internal Corner Filter will process up to 200 litres of fresh or salt water from inside your aquarium.
Cleaning is made easier thanks to the design from Oase with an EasyClean mechanism. The entire filter foam can be removed without the need for special tools with the front easily pulled away. Debris is prevented from entering the water when this is removed.
- 4-year warranty
- EasyClean technology
- Removeable filter foams
- Integrated diffuser nozzles
- An additional filter chamber
- Large filtration surface area
- Removeable filter foam modules
- Inconspicuous integrated, adjustable diffuser nozzle
- Adjustable spray bar and nozzle to control the water flow
- Cable length: 1.5 m
- Net weight: 0,75 kg
- Voltage: 230 V, 50Hz
- Max head height: 0.9 m
- Power consumption: 7 W
- Filter volume: 0.66 Litres
- Max flow rate: 650 Litres/Hour
- Suitable for aquariums: 200 Litres
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 110 x 330 mm
- Multiple 20 ppi filter foams and polishing fleece.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK on orders over £60.00.
We offer free mainland UK delivery on orders over £60.00. Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £6.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Offshore Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question