There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Bermuda Filterforce Duo 4500 Filter Pump
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: BER0771 EAN: 5045301507716
The Bermuda Filterforce Duo pumps are built to last with an outlet, and also an inlet designed for attaching to a skimmer.
As with the Filterforce, the running costs on the Filterforce Duo are also very low, complete with a 3 year guarantee (excluding impeller & shaft).
An extremely durable range of powerful, specialist filter pumps. All 5 models are extremely low wattage starting with the great value Filterforce Duo 3500 all the way up to the 10000 liters per hour model.
The Filterforce range can handle solid particles up to 8mm in size. All Filterforce models are continuously rated so can run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
Whether for powering a biological filter, UV clarifier or creating a superb waterfall, the Filterforce Duo is the perfect choice.
- Maximum flow: 4500 litres per hour
- Maximum head: 3.5 metres
- Wattage: 40
- Pipe size accepted: 20mm, 25mm, 32mm and 40mm
- Cable length: 10 metres
Filterforce Duo 4500 Maintenance:
- Rotate and remove the large and small stepped hose connectors.
- Press the filter cover together laterally to unlink the four securing fittings.
- Open the cover and remove the pump body.
- Rotate the 3-way connector anti-clockwise and pull out of the pump housing.
- Unclip the pump housing from the motor housing.
- Remove the rotor impeller from the motor housing and clean all parts using clean water.
- To re-assemble, carefully place the rotor impeller in the motor housing.
- Ensure the rotor impeller is assembled correctly and will turn freely.
- Check the position of the sealing ring on the pump housing.
- Put the pump housing in the motor housing.
- Place the upper cover and pump body on the lower cover, ensuring the 4 securing fittings lock together securely.
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers (2)
Does the Bermuda 4500 pump come with a fused plug or is it open ended to connect straight to an outdoor socket? If a plug is used, what fuse would be needed?We Replied:
Dear Colin Thank you for your question. This unit will come open ended, it is against EU regulations to sell pond equipment with a moulded plug. A 3 amp fuse would be sufficient. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Dan EvertonTuesday 25th, August, 2015
For about two weeks my 4500 fire force duo has worked for about 10 hours then stopped. I've cleaned it although it doesn't look clogged but it still doesn't pump. I bought it about 18 months ago, what do you suggest?We Replied:
Dear Denise Thank you for your question. If the entire pump has been cleaned and the fault is still present, then there must be a fault with the main pump. If the unit is still under warranty, show the company you bought it from a bank statement showing the amount being debited on the day of purchase and they should swap it for a new one providing the tests in-store prove conclusive. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Dan EvertonMonday 06th, June, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£99.99 inc. VAT
Sorry, this item is out of stock.