There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Swallow Jay 6x10 ThermoWood Potting Shed with Installation
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
PAY NO MONEY TODAY! Payment will not be drawn down until the unit is allocated for dispatch, or a delivery date arranged.
Delivery and Installation Included in the Price*
At any time of the year, whether it's rain or shine outside, a Jay 6ft x 10ft Potting Shed will be a rewarding place to spend your leisure time.
Sowing seed and propagating plants in such a pleasant environment will make you wonder why you haven't invested in a potting shed before.
The ThermoWood®.from which it is built has been heat treated to remove moisture and resin. This process lengthens its lifespan as it becomes highly resistant to warping and rot, and doesn't require any preservatives.
There's plenty of space inside for looking after your plants and storing compost, pots etc. The two vents alllow fresh air to flow through the shed, and they both have automatic openers in case you are away from home. Helpfully, there is also an end window which is operated manually to further increase the circulation of air.
Staging is of course very important and is fitted as standard along with two shelves. An extra rear shelf and a high level shelf come as optional extras in addition to guttering so that rainwater can be re-cycled.
This is a lovely potting shed, so traditional in style yet built with a revolutionary form of timber that, along with the vinyl covered roof, ensures longevity.
6x10 Jay Potting Shed Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- All boards: 12mm finish tongue and groove
- Doors: 1 with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: 2 large roof vents with automatic openers plus manual opening end window
- Staging: Full length on one side with centre support plus two rear shelves
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- Fitted floor with plastic runners
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongue and grooved boards
- Vinyl covered roof
- Delivery and installation included in price
6x10 Jay Potting Shed Dimensions:
- Gable width: 2035mm (6ft 8ins)
- Length: 3180mm (10ft 5ins)
- Window Eaves height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Shed Eaves: 2110mm (6ft 11ins)
- Ridge height: 2235mm (7ft 4ins)
- Door width: 810mm (2ft 6ins)
- Door height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
Please Note: Imagery may show greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.
Select Your Options
Build Design - Please Choose Your Required Door Position
Would you like your Greenhouse door to be on the left or right hand side? (as viewed from the outside)
Option 1: Would you like your Greenhouse Painted?
Your Swallow Greenhouse frame can be painted in a multitude of colours at a small additional cost to perfectly match your outdoor space. Alternatively, you may order your greenhouse in the standard and natural looking ThermoWood® finish option.
Option 2: Would you like to add a High Level Shelf?
High-level shelving offers an invaluable storage space for starting off seedlings and general storage of seed packets, gardening tools and gloves, reference books etc.
Option 3: Would you like to add a Rainwater System?
Would you like a Hunter Rainwater System for your greenhouse?
The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Rainwater System allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the very best water for all your plants.
Option 4: Please choose a Delivery option -
Additional Accessories for your Greenhouse
Would you like to add any of the below accessories to your greenhouse?
Inclusive delivery and installation is limited to UK Mainland excluding areas 15 miles further North of Glasgow. Areas further than this and Offshore Islands would require a custom quote. Please Contact Us here if this is the case.
A suitable, flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery and installation.
If you find any of our products in stock and immediately available, at our competitors we will try out best to match the price. We do not charge extra for delivery or installation, but if you find somewhere cheaper, please Contact Us so that we may try to match the price or beat it.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£1,949.00 inc. VATIn Stock