There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
6 x 4 Overlap Pressure Treated Reverse Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: OPR64HD EAN: 5013053152676
Sheds needn't be huge to be a very useful addition to your garden, whoever thought of the aphorism 'small but perfectly formed' knew what they were talking about.
One of our best sellers, partly because the door is located on the 'long' side, this Overlap 6ft x 4ft Shed from Forest is a perfect example.
Its attractive construction uses square cut overlap mixed softwood that has been pressure treated, so there's no need for preservative. Rot and decay resistant, the timber carries a 15-year guarantee and comes from sustainable sources.
Security is high on everyone's agenda and this shed does not disappoint. The hidden door hinges will prove safe and secure, there's a hasp and staple latch, and the robust door has been braced for strength.
A polycarbonate window allows light to flood into the interior, it is unbreakable and will not become brittle or yellow with age.
The floor that comes as standard is also pressure treated to make it exceptionally durable, and any contents of the shed will be protected by a hard wearing sheet material roof that is weatherproofed with black sand felt.
Overlap 6x4 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Complete with one door and one window
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to retreat; cost-effective and time-saving
Overlap 6x4 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 7ft 5ins (2271mm)
- External Width: 5ft 11ins (1815mm)
- External Depth: 4ft 4ins (1320mm)
- Internal Height: 7ft 5ins (2271mm)
- Internal Width: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Internal Depth: 3ft 10ins (1165mm)
- Base Width: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Base Depth: 3ft 10ins (1165mm)
- Height to Eaves: 6ft 1in (1854mm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft 5ins (2271mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 7ins (1705mm)
- Door Opening Width: 2ft 2ins (662mm)
- Door Size: 2ft 2ins (662mm) x 5ft 7ins (1705mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 2ins (671mm) x 1ft 10ins (555mm)
- Cladding 8 mm
- Battens mainly 28 x 28 mm
- Floor OSB 9mm
- Roof OSB 8mm
- European Soft Wood which is FSC certified
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers (2)
Can you provide detailed specifications for this shed eg thickness of cladding and frame, floor, roof and type of wood used for each?We Replied:
Dear John Thank you for your question. Here are the details you need- Cladding: 8 mm Battens: mainly 28 x 28 mm Floor: OSB 9mm Roof: OSB 8mm Forest use European Soft Wood which is FSC certified. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards MarshaTuesday 05th, April, 2016
We have a concrete base to put the shed on. Do we need any other type of base or can it go directly onto the concrete?We Replied:
Dear Fran Thank you for your question. Ideally, you will require a hard standing surface therefore concrete is ideal for this. The shed can be placed directly on top of the concrete base. The floor of the shed includes bearers which will sit on the existing concrete surface and will allow for air circulation between them and wooden floor. Your base will need to be several inches larger than the shed base which is 5ft 9ins wide and 3ft 10ins deep. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenTuesday 17th, May, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£223.99 inc. VATIn Stock