Tough, durable, robust, all these and a few more adjectives can be used to accurately describe the 14ft x 12ft Heavy Duty Apex Garden Shed.
These qualities are achieved through design excellence and the use of top quality construction materials. You'll notice that Scandinavian timber is used instead of chipboard, coach bolts and galvanised nails rather than pins and staples.
Full 50mm framing together with diagonal cross bracing gives the shed strength and the sturdily braced door is fitted with zinc hinges for extra resilience. If for any reason you need wider access, why not choose the option for double doors.
Although heavy duty, the shed has a pleasing appearance with interlocking shiplap cladding and Georgian style windows. They are glazed with horticultural glass and let plenty of light into the interior.
Heavy Duty Apex Shed Features:
- Glazed with 3mm horticultural glass
- Tongue and groove floor and roof
- Shiplap cladding
- Joinery windows
- Zinc coated hinges, rim lock and door knob
- Base coat treated with high quality oil based medium oak wood preservative, with antifungal treatment
- Traditional coach bolt assembly (no pins or staples)
- Galvanised nails
- No OSB and no chipboard
- Building is entirely made from high quality Scandinavian FSC timber
- High quality heavy duty roofing felt
- All framing corners are rounded off
14ft x 12ft Heavy Duty Shed Dimensions:
- Nominal size: 14ft deep x 12ft wide (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Framing: 50mm x 50mm (2ins x 2ins)
- Eaves height: 1895mm (6ft 3ins)
- Ridge height: 2690mm (8ft 10ins)
- Georgian windows: 610mm x 457mm (2ft 0ins x 1ft 6ins)
- Door: 1880mm x 914mm (6ft 2ins x 3ft 0ins)
- Floor Cladding: 12mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
Please note: Photo shows double doors which is an optional extra.