There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Premium Hexagonal Gazebo from the M&M Timber Range
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: GGAZPR/GTGPR
Let the Premium Hexagonal Gazebo from M&M Timber, be your cosy garden retreat and peaceful hideaway.
The classic design is complimented perfectly by the handcrafted British Timber and attractive half trellis panels. Grow and climb plants over these panels to add some splendid colour and scents to your gazebo.
With three benches included, this provides the perfect amount of space to relax. Enjoy delving into a good book, whilst comfortably overlooking the garden regardless of the weather.
- Overall Height: 273cm (2.73m)
- Height to Roof: 218cm (2.18m)
- Width: 242cm (2.42m)
- Roof Height: 55cm (0.55m)
- Roof Diameter: 230cm (2.3m)
- Hexagonal base: 260cm x 220cm (2.6m x 2.2m)
- Manufactured in the UK
- British Timber sourced from FSC Certified, well managed forests
- Kiln dried and Celcure pressure treated for extended life
- Includes timber deck base and three fitted benches
- Range of heavy duty hard wearing textile accessories
- Choice of South African Thatched Reed or Timber Roof
- Delivered* and assembled onto a suitably pre-prepared level base
Delivered and Assembled
All M&M Timber Gazebos are supplied with trellis panelling and deck base, delivered and assembled for you. *Delivery to Mainland UK but Scotland is subject to a delivery surcharge.
The Premium Hexagonal comes with three trellis panels and benches as standard.
Please note: All other accessories shown are not included.
Delivery will normally be made within 14 - 21 working days from receipt of your order. All deliveries will be booked in first. Certain lines have extended delivery which is indicated within the product description if this is the case.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£2,539.99 inc. VATIn Stock