If your Greenhouse gets damaged in a storm what can you do? A Greenhouse Insurance Quotation can be the first step to getting the problem fixed says Robert Hall.
Although Storm Angus is now out of the way, wreaking havoc elsewhere in Europe, more storms and bad weather are forecast for the week ahead.
For anyone affected it can be a time of worry and stress, especially if your property is damaged.
Greenhouse Insurance Quote
To ensure your greenhouse is protected during stormy weather make sure you close all doors, vents and windows and move or store anything that could blow onto it.
If you find that your greenhouse is damaged, you can sometimes claim on your household insurance depending on its terms and conditions.
Our Garden Centre Greenhouse team can help you put together a FREE Insurance Quote for your insurer, which can be emailed to you or posted. You can call them 7 days a week (9am - 5pm) on Tel: 0121 355 7701 or email email@example.com
If you want to do it online, simply follow these easy 5 easy steps:
- Find a Greenhouse and/or Accessories on www.GardenSite.co.uk
- Add them to your Shopping Basket
- Click the “Insurance Claim Quote” button in the Shopping Basket (right hand side)
- Fill in your contact details
- You will be issued with a quotation reference and receive your quotation by email
Protect Your Garden Property From Autumn Storm Damage
Prevent Stormy Weather Damaging Your Greenhouse