There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Olympics Gold Post Bird Box Limited Edition
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: goldbirdpostbox
Celebrate the Winter Olympics with our gold painted Limited Edition post box bird nesting box, in the style of a GR British Post Box.
Handmade in England.
3 currently available.
Only £59.99 with FREE Mainland UK Delivery*
Beautifully designed, bird friendly and painted in royal mail Olympics gold paint.
The nesting box in the style of a British post box, painted to celebrate British Olympic winners, is a must buy for every wildlife lover, or post box enthusiast!
Ideal as a gift or present for anyone who loves birds, wildlife, Olympics or traditional post boxes. Also available in RED.
It will be a talking point for friends and family in your garden this year. This nesting box will give you years of enjoyment and sales support a local Employment Charity.
Nesting Box Dimensions:
- Height: 330mm (12.9ins)
- Width: 145mm (5.7ins)
- Depth: 145mm (5.7ins)
Nesting Box Features:
- Limited Edition No. on each box (can be your house number if you tell us in the shopping basket notes).
- Suitable for small birds (e.g Blue Tits and Great Tits).
- Painted in postbox gold weatherproof paint.
- Lid that opens on a hinge to allow easy access inside.
- Fixing screw and raw plug provided for wall fixing.
- Designed and handmade by a Charity Supporting People with Learning Difficulties.
Nesting Box Materials
The front and roof section of the box are cast in poly resin which is weather proof. The side and back section is made from recycled wood which also makes it more bird friendly. The whole outside of the box is painted in royal mail GOLD waterproof paint.
Nesting Box Maintenance
There is little maintenance needed after the box is installed into its final position apart from taking out used nests and cleaning out the inside after use.
Siting Your Nestbox To Attract Wild Birds:
- To attract Blue Tits and Great Tits the box should be fixed two metres up a tree or wall to deter predators.
- Unless there are trees or building which shade the box during the day, face the box between north and east, thus avoiding strong sunlight and the wettest winds.
- Make sure that the birds have a clear flight path to the nest without any clutter directly in front of the entrance.
- Many small birds will enter nestboxes during the autumn and winter, looking for a suitable place to roost or to feed. They often use the same boxes for nesting the following spring.
- Tits will seriously investigate nesting sites until February or March.
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£59.99 inc. VAT
Sorry, this item is out of stock.