There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Suricate by Plum Products
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 27367 EAN: 5036523032575
The Suricate from Plum Products offers hours of fun for children all year round.
It includes plenty of features for friends to join in
- Vertical rock wall with multi-coloured hand and foot grips to generous sized play deck
- 8ft wave slide
- Fireman's pole
- Sand enclosure below deck
- Swing arm with 1 trapeze swing and 2 swings
Plum Products Specification:
- Roof is made from heavy gauge shower proof fabric for extra durability
- Fireman's pole requires concreting into the ground
- Swing arm has 2m thick brackets and re-enforcing steel bar for extra strength
- Easy to assemble in approx 6 hours with 2 adults
- Recommended age 3 to 12 years
- Deck dimensions: L0.88 x W0.95 x H1.22 metres
- Assembled size: L4.52 x W3.62 x H3.08 metres
Good to Know:
- All play centres are made from premium FSC certified timber
- Safety standards at the centre of its design
- For family domestic use only
- Please allow a 1.8m safety perimeter
- Manufacturer's warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
- Swings use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra strength
- Max user weight for swings 50kg
These prices include delivery anywhere within mainland UK except Highlands and Islands which will incur a separate delivery charge - please contact us if you require a quote.
Free Delivery - normally made within 7 working days.
Please note: Splits and cracks will occur in the timber as it expands and contracts with humidity and temperature changes. These can appear quite large and alarming. This is because timber is a natural product and is a living material. These cracks DO NOT affect the strength or durability of your play centre, nor for replacing parts.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£619.99 inc. VATIn Stock