There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Plum 14ft Family Trampoline and 3G Safety Enclosure
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 30122 EAN: 5036523024839
Endless hours of bouncing fun, ideal for energetic and active play.
The unique patented 3G® trampoline enclosure design seals the gap between the trampoline and the enclosure, separating the user from the springs. This ensures safety whilst maximizing space
- Recommended for Ages 6+
- Allow a safety perimeter of 2.50m
- Number of legs: 4
- Max user weight: 100kg
- Assembled size: Length 4.27m x Width 4.27m x Height 2.60m
Family Trampoline Features:
- Trampoline frame made from steel galvanised inside and out for rust free protection and increased strength
- Trampoline top frame 1.8mm thick with reinforcing welded straps for increased strength
- 48 high quality zinc coated springs for extra durability
- Durable jumping mat provides excellent bounce performance
- UV protected thick foam pads cover the springs and frame for safe cushioning
- Trampoline legs secured with push button locking system
- Supplied with spring loading tool for easy assembly
- Conditional 5 year warranty on frame against rust causing failure, 12 month warranty on manufacturing defects on all parts
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- For outdoor domestic use only
- Only one user at a time
- Adult supervision recommended at all times
These prices include delivery anywhere within mainland UK except Highlands and Islands which will incur a separate delivery charge - please contact us if you require a quote.
Free Delivery - normally made within 7 working days.
Please note: Splits and cracks will occur in the timber as it expands and contracts with humidity and temperature changes. These can appear quite large and alarming. This is because timber is a natural product and is a living material. These cracks DO NOT affect the strength or durability of your play centre, nor for replacing parts.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£329.99 inc. VATIn Stock