This product is no longer available to buy and has been archived on our site. For an alternative range of Stainless Steel Range click here
Curved Stainless Steel Sheet Fountain Water Featurehttp://www.gardensite.co.uk/Aquatics/Curved_Stainless_Steel_Sheet_Fountain_Water_Feature.htm Premier Product Code: PWF3415D PWF3415D
Self Contained Stainless Steel Water Feature for Your Home or Garden
Water is a dynamic, light enhancing addition to any landscape.
The relaxing, peaceful and tranquil qualities of water, have inspired many ancient and modern garden designs. With this in mind, this beautifully designed and low priced water feature has been carefully selected by us, for your attention. So you can buy with confidence.
This Curved Stainless Steel Sheet Fountain Water Feature is:
Dimensions : 2 Sizes Available
Delivery is inclusive to all UK mainland destinations.
Select Your Options:
Dimensions: Length 45.5cm x Width 25.5cm x Height 100cm
Dimensions: Length 45.5cm x Width 25.5cm x Height 120cm
£3.95 delivery on orders under £40.00
We have over 50 Years Experience in water gardening & one of the Largest Aquatic Centres in the UK. Open 7 days a week.
Important Safety Information on Water Features for Garden and Outdoor Use
This product should not be exposed to extreme weather conditions. It is our recommendation that the product is drained completely and covered during the winter or alternatively drained and placed indoors. The electricial cable is permanently connected and sealed in the pump body. If the supply cable is damaged the pump must not be used. It must be discarded.
For safety-All outdoor wiring MUST be installed and tested by a qualified electrician BEFORE connection to the mains. A Residual Current Device (RCD) also known as a Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB) having a tripping current not exceeding 30mA must be installed in the supply circuit. A 3 amp fuse must be fitted in the supply circuit. This product must be earthed at all times.
For outdoor use the pump has to be permanently connected to the fixed wiring at the mains system other than by means of a plug and socket. If an extension cable is required this must be connected to the end of teh pump cable using a watertight cable connector. A means of disconnection from the supply having a contact deperation of at least 3mm in all poles must be incorporated in the fixed wiring. Permanent installation to the mains supply must conform to the regulations of the local electricity authority and would include the use of a plastic or metal conduit to protect the cable.
Always disconnect the mains electricity supply whilst the equipment is being installed, repaired, cleaned, maintained and handled or while replacing light bulbs.
Product Reviews (0)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.
Questions & Answers (0)
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.
- Curved Stainless Steel Water Features
- Stainless Steel Tiered Sphere Water Features
- Boracay Stainless Steel Water Feature£179.99
- Rotating Metal Lilly Water Feature £12.99
- Reflection Granite Water Sculpture£649.00
- Stainless Steel Pillar In Semi-Circle Fountain Water Feature£179.99
- Warsaw Stainless Steel Water Feature£319.99
- Helsinki Stainless Steel Water Feature£279.99
- Santiago Stainless Steel Water Feature£199.99
- Tripoli Stainless Steel Water Feature£279.99
- Dome Stainless Steel Water Features
- Manila Stainless Steel Water Feature£169.99
- Stainless Steel Column Water Features
- Bermuda Vision Water Feature Pisa with Ratan Silver Effect£79.99
- Straight Stainless Steel Water Features
- Jakarta Stainless Steel Water Feature£169.99
- Dakar Stainless Steel Water Feature£194.99
- S Shaped Stainless Steel Water Features
- Granite Meditating Man Fountain Water Feature£151.99
- Havana Stainless Steel Water Feature£189.99