Bunched Elodea Crispa Oxygenating Plants
Also known as Lagarosiphon major, this is the most commonly sold oxygenating plant as it is hardy, easy to grow and the spread can be controlled.
Bunches consist of several strands of plant held together by a lead strip. Elodea may establish itself if just 'thrown' into the pond, but we would strongly recomment that you plant it in soil or fine gravel.
Plants can be positioned in 12 to 30 inches of water. They can be placed straight on the bottom, but if the water is murky, they must be raised near to the surface to receive sunlight, and stepped down as they grow or the water clears. Usually available all year round.
Select Your Options:
FREE Mainland UK DELIVERY on orders £40.00 or more
£3.95 delivery on orders under £40.00
We will dispatch live plants between Monday-Thursday (excluding bank holidays) but can not be dispatch them on Friday or weekends as they may not survive a prolonged period out of water. If you would like a large quantity of plants please contact us on 0121 355 7701 to check availability.
Product Reviews (0)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.
- Velda 60cm x 60cm Cloth Liner£1.49
- Bermuda Floating Candle - Yellow
- Aquatic Pond Plant Baskets - Square
- Lotus Lily Grow Fertilizer Sachets
- Kidney Contour Aquatic Pond Basket
- Laguna Protection Root£4.99
- Bermuda Floating Water Lily - Yellow£1.99
- Bermuda Floating Water Lily - Purple£1.99
- TetraPond PlantaMin 250ml£7.99
- Bermuda Floating Candle - Pink
- Bunched Elodea Crispa Oxygenating Plants
- Laguna Exotic Tropical Lotus - White£6.99
- Water Hyacinth - Floating Pond Plants
- Aquatic Pond Plant Baskets - Round
- Velda 100cm Artificial Water Plant£12.99
- Bermuda Floating Water Lily - Pink£1.99
- Bermuda Floating Water Lily Set£6.99
- Hessian Squares 51 x 51cm
- Blagdon Synthetic Hessian Squares x 6£4.49
- Velda Square Floating Plant Island£8.69